Edition 644, 14 March 2016
What is coming up in Professional Development?
Monday, March 14 2016
Limited places are still available for the following professional development webinars that are running over the next two weeks, so book now!
- Effective training techniques - understanding how to use CORE – Closers, Openers, Revisiters and Energisers (14/3/16)
- Using an eportfolio approach in Higher Education to support student reflection, accreditation and integrated learning (15/3/16)
- Leading my RTO’s Foundation Skills Frameworks agenda (16/3/16)
ACPET PD Recordings 2016
- Supporting students with a disability by creating an inclusive learning environment
- Successful online facilitation techniques
- Applying to add ELICOS courses to CRICOS
- 9B Part 2 of 4 – How to avoid $100K’s of extra 9b compliance costs
- Marking online - Tips & tricks to provide better student feedback
- How to approach a rectification audit
- USI Webinar Webinar Recording Available Free $55
- How to get your own VFH LLN testing tool approved
- A refresher on the ACSF (Free)
- How to embed LLN testing into your RTO’s practice (Free)
- Developing training and assessment strategies (TAS) quality and compliance in practice.
Webinars run for between 45 minutes and one hour and are priced at $55 for members and $80 for non-members.
Professional Development Workshops
- Improve your quality and compliance by addressing the top five ASQA non-compliances (Perth)
- Show me the assessment! Creating quality and compliant assessments (Perth)
Please circulate this information to relevant staff in your organisation.
Register your place for ACPET webinars by simply registering using your ACPET PD log in details.
Should you require assistance to register or to purchase a recording, please contact the PD team at email@example.com or call 03 9412 5900.