Edition 641, 22 February 2016
- ACPET Queensland 2016 State Forum - "Disruption. There's good and bad."
- ACPET National Conference Hobart - 24-26 August 2016
What is coming up in Professional Development?
Monday, February 22 2016
Limited places are still available for the following professional development webinars that are running over the next two weeks, so book now!!!
- How to embed LLN testing into your RTO’s practice
- RTO finance – fast facts to increase your bottom line
- Developing training and assessment strategies (TAS) – quality and compliance in practice
- 9b Part 3 of 4 - What to look out for to maximise your ROI
- Introduction to Standards for RTOs
- Evaluate your students Moodle experience
- Quality in training – the quality series
- Strategies for increasing student participation & completion rates
Webinars run for between 45 minutes and one hour and are priced at $55 for members and $80 for non-members.
Please circulate this information to relevant staff in your organisation.
Register your place for ACPET webinars by simply registering via the ACPET website using your ACPET PD log in details.
Should you require assistance to register or for further PD enquiries, please contact the PD team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9412 5900.