Edition 637, 25 January 2016
- Mark your diary now - ACPET National Conference Hobart - 24-26 August 2016
- 2016 ACPET PD Webinar and Workshop Calendars
- Higher education outcomes for Indigenous students
More PD. As requested by you
Monday, January 25 2016
ACPET in the NT hosts two VET forums each year, in adddiotnal to ad hoc professsional develement activities for local RTOs and practitioners
The following is feedback from the ACPET Forum held at The Vibe in December:
- A greater focus on course design/development
- ASQA and the Standards explained
- Validation of assessment
- Assistance to develop professional competencies
- Please offer a broader range of NT presenters and allow for local professionals to grow by being presenters
- the role of brokers
- International marketing – how?
- Marketing to meet compliance
- Accurate data recording for TVA
- Volume of learning and how to determine an appropriate number of training hours
- How assessments to align with Standards
- More PD please for the cert IV TAE
- Keeping up to the standards
- Asynchronous webinars
Planning is underway as to a series of PD sessions - watch this space and keep an eye on the ACPET PD web pages. Please email email@example.com if you have other ideas or if interested in being a presenter.
Also, CATN and TETN are back on line. Details in another article in this edition.