National Monday Update – 15 April 2019 Troy... Read more
Quality and Compliance in a constantly evolving regulatory environment can at times be a challenge. ACPET is committed to supporting members to maintain compliance with the standards in addition to implementing Quality systems across the organisation.
Our Quality Support Team are available to provide Members advice on a range of topics, below are some examples of assistance provided:-
- Interpretation of the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Prepare for an audit or rectification utilising Health Checks or tailored Quality Support Services
- VET Fee Help assistance
- Higher Education regulatory queries
- Where required referral to quality consultants
Other services available to members only are as follows:
Quality and Compliance updates via e alert in addition to Frequently Asked Questions on a range of topics
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Health Check Services
- Spot Check Services
- Quality Manual – Useful templates and tools
To make contact with the Quality Support Team click here.