Publications and Resources
- The ACPET Strategic Plan 2016–2019 is developed by the Board based on input from members, specifically through its state and national sub-committees.
- International Strategic Plan 2016 - 2018 ACPET’s international team enhances and promotes the role of private tertiary education and training to stakeholders and potential students and clients overseas
- ACPET Year in Review 2014-15
- Australia's Skills Reform Journey- the case for VET reform and progress to date
- Higher Education enrolment growth,change and the role of Private HEPs Prepared for the Australian Council for Private Education and Training
- 2013-2015 Strategic Plan a summary of ACPET's strategy for the next three years
- International Strategic Plan 2013 - 2015 ACPET’s international team enhances and promotes the role of private tertiary education and training to stakeholders and potential students and clients overseas
- 2013 Annual Report
- ACPET at a Glance a snapshot of what ACPET does and what it stands for
- Membership Brochure the how and why of becoming and ACPET member
- Skilled for Success outlines diverse career options available through private education providers
- Statement on Social Inclusion outlines the definitions and principles that inform our approach to social inclusion and diversity
- Creativity for Success: Disability in the classroom and the workplace
- ACPET-NDCO Resource: The Guide aims to build confidence in supporting students with disability through the determination of training pathways, course selection, enrolment, and individual education planning. View the e-publication.
- ACPET Guidance Statement -This statement provides guidance for non-university higher education providers on conferring the title of Professor or Associate Professor.
Publications of interest to members:
- Access Economics report on International Education The Australian education sector and the economic contribution of international students April 2009
- Austrade Publications – can be found in the Education Resources area of the Austrade website
- Making a Difference - Australia's international education strategy – can be purchased via the International Education Association of Australia
Our current publications that are available to download:
- International Education in Australia 2008-2013: Three Key Trends - a snapshot of the decline in the International Education sector and the changes needed to rebuild
- Skilled for success, outlining the diverse range of career opportunities available to students choosing private education and training
- Delivering on access and equity across Australia, profiling ACPET members committed to social inclusion