National Monday Update – 18 January 2019 Tr... Read more
The Australian Training Awards are the peak, natio... Read more
If you deliver aged care education and training se... Read more
ACPET Congratulates this year's Award winners and finalists
The 2013 ACPET Awards for Excellence recognise independent providers of education and training across Australia's tertiary sector.
The awards recognise the outstanding contribution made by individuals and organisations in private education and training in the tertiary sector, as well as outstanding industry initiatives.
The winners of the ACPET Awards for Excellence 2013 were:
• Higher Education Provider of the Year: JMC Academy
• Industry Initiative: Spectra Training
• International Education Provider of the Year: Academia International
• Student of the Year: Rabia Kashif (College of Innovation & Industry Skills)
• Teacher of the Year: Rob Care (JMC Academy)
• Vocational Education Training Provider of the Year: Evocca College.