You know the arguments in Higher Education so I do... Read more
Exclusive for ACPET members, for the one-off price... Read more
This week in professional development, we have a r... Read more
Do I really understand the ACSF and CSfW framewo... Read more
As the peak professional industry association, ACPET membership provides you with real benefits, catering specifically to the tertiary sector. Your membership fees may be offset in part by participating in the comprehensive range of services available exclusively to members – the amount is up to you! Amongst other benefits, members enjoy:
- discounts on the cost of professional development activities, including ACPET’s high profile annual Conference, with complementary entries accrued through ACPET’s Peer+ point rewards system
- entry to ACPET’s cost effective student tuition fee protection scheme (ASTAS)
- special funding opportunities, secured by ACPET, such as RTO workforce development grants, and
- preferential pricing on goods and services including office supplies, airport lounge access, insurance, and superannuation.
As a member, you have access to confidential advice and support from ACPET staff who are leaders in their field.
ACPET members are frequently sought after for on-shore international delegations by Austrade and other government departments. In addition, through ACPET’s Memorandum of Understanding with the Career Industry Council of Australia’s (CICA), ACPET members are recognized as high quality providers by career practitioners nationally.
ACPET brings you together with other leading private providers, to support shaping government policies and views and to share best practice.
Be seen: gain exclusive access to networking activities with Ministers and other important stakeholders, such as government representatives and industry.
Before making your application, familiarise yourself with the following ACPET documents:
- Code of Ethics (current)
- Draft Code of Practice and Code of Ethics (proposed)
- Using education agents- A guide for providers of education and training to overseas students ( Australian Government 2009)
- By Laws
- Membership fees
Membership applications take approximately 4 weeks to process. All ASTAS applications take 6 – 8 weeks to process subject to all document being received. All applications are subject to support from existing members and endorsement by the ACPET Board.