Longstanding members will have seen a range of cha... Read more
Twitter allows you to post short updates limited t... Read more
Through this webinar, you will understand how to s... Read more
There are significant opportunities for providers... Read more
- 14 May - ACPET welcomes ongoing investment in skills
- 13 May - International Education Peak Bodies Communiqué
- 9 May - Nominations open for awards fostering excellence and innovation
- 8 May - Victorian budget delivers a vision for the future
- 18 April - Shaping the private higher education sector, one symposium at a time
- 19 March - Education Innovation under threat - an open letter to the Prime Minister
- 12 March - ACPET says NSSC 'improvements' will see the end of innovation in VET
- 11 February - ACPET-Deloitte Access Economics report confirms decline in International Education Sector
- 7 February - Western Austrlia should stay the course on training reform: ACPET
- 2 February - Prime Minister makes sensible changes which will benefit tertiary sector
Purchase Economic Report
ACPET’s Economic Contribution of International Students report, prepared by Deloitte Access Economics (Feb 2013), provides a summary of Australia’s international education sector, highlighting student inbound mobility and the trends in student expenditure. It also assesses the economic contribution of international students together with offering an overview of developments in global demand for international education. It includes extensive commentary based on recent 2012 student data. This is a must read for policy makers, researchers and practitioners working in this field.
To purchase your e-copy:
- Email: Jonathan D’Rozario or
- Phone: +61 (03) 9412 5905
Only $85.00+GST (AUD) for individuals and $225+GST (AUD) for organisations.
ACPET regularly makes submissions and produces position statements on a range of matters pertinent to private education and training.
- ASQA proposed fees and charges Cost Recovery Impact Statement - ACPET's response to the exposure draft
- Unique Student Identifier consultation ACPET response
- Response to questions: AWPA ICT Workforce Issues Paper
- Deloitte Report: Economic contribution of international students
- ACPET 2013-14 Pre-Budget Submission
ACPET is currently reviewing its media monitoring arrangements for publication on the websites. More information soon.
- 26 November - Media Montors daily news feed (PDF)
- 25 November - Media Montors daily news feed (PDF)
- 24 November - Media Montors daily news feed (PDF)
- 23 November - Media Monitors daily news feed (PDF)
- 22 November - Media Monitors daily news feed (PDF)