Today I intend keeping my update short. Yes, I un... Read more
Introducing Professor Ian Harper. one of Australia... Read more
With the support of ACPET’s Higher Education... Read more
A record number of student visa applications is ex... Read more
ACPET Health Check Services - Support and guidance on Quality matters
ACPET provides an exclusive range of Health Check Services to members providing an independent review of the organisation and can be customised to meet specific needs. The result will provide you with a detailed action plan to demonstrate best practice in addition identifying areas for improvement.
Whether you have a compliance team or engage a consultant it can be extremely beneficial to have an external third party provide you with the comfort of knowing you are on the right track.
The range of Health Check Services include adherance to ACPET's Code of Ethics, Broker Code of Practice in addition to compliance with the VET Quality Framework.
- Are completely adaptable to fulfil your organisational need with appropriate charges
- Are a continuous improvement tool that complements existing operational practices
- Are based on a coaching style approach that is action plan oriented
- Take a proactive risk management approach with solutions
Members can access the following independent services:
- Full Heath Check against all RTO Standards 2015
- Health Check completely focused on Standard 1 is desk based
- Health Check completely focused on Standard 1is site visit and desk based
- ACPET approved Quality Support Services - can be tailored to meet your needs including marketing practices, recruitment practices, partnership arrangements, regulator audit rectification work.
McLeod Training Organisation
"ACPETs approach was both professional and rewarding. It makes the areas of compliance less stressful when the engagement is about improving process and system without criticisms"
Smart City Vocational College
"We found our experience with ACPET to be a very valuable exercise in assisting us to prepare for our ASQA re-registration audit by allowing us to focus on our weaker areas identified through the Health Check. We would definitely recommend the Health Check Service to any RTO needing advice, support or confirmation they are on track to meeting the Standards."
To find out more about ACPET’s independent Health Check Services, processes and costs, contact your state office. To view the full flyer please click here.
New South Wales and ACT (02) 9922 1124
Northern Territory 0438 463 598
Queensland (07) 3210 1628
South Australia and Tasmania 0400 097 332
Victoria (03) 9412 5900
Western Australia (08) 9227 0437